Words from the Editor: Welcome Back

Words from the Editor: Welcome Back

Welcome back BC! Hopefully the new school year has been off to a great start! Believe it or not, it is time to get back to the daily routines of waking up early, going to class, and staying up late doing homework. But hey! No worries because the return of these same old routines also marks the return of The Blotter, here to keep you all updated with new stuff as often as possible! This year we have many new staff members, ready to put in their best work to keep you readers informed and entertained throughout the year. We have so many great things in store, and we hope that you check our website frequently for new polls, articles, and sports updates.

This year, we want to emphasize that The Blotter is what the BC community makes of it. If you’re interested in reading an article about a certain topic, make a suggestion to a staff member or even write it yourself (but run it by one of us of course). We’re always open to new ideas! The Blotter is the student voice of Berkeley Carroll, which means that students should feel free to share their thoughts and opinions through us. Every voice at the school deserves to be heard in some way, so why not join The Blotter or at least support our fellow BC writers, who are willing to express themselves to the community, by reading their articles? That’s what we’re here for: to support those who want to be heard. So be sure to check back every now and then because new articles are on their way! But for right now, let’s just get excited for what’s to come.

Thanks and See ya!

Editor-in-Chief
Michelle Madlansacay